We’ve all been there – you’re out and about, just minding your own business, when suddenly a guy starts hitting on you. Maybe it’s at a bar, maybe it’s on the street – wherever it is, it can be uncomfortable and even intimidating. But fear not! We’ve compiled some of the best comebacks for those unwanted advances. Whether you want to shut them down with humor or sass, we’ve got you covered. So next time someone thinks they can just waltz up and start flirting without permission, whip out one of these killer comebacks and show them who’s boss!
50 Comebacks For Guys Hitting On You
When a guy starts hitting on you, it can be tough to know what to say in response. But with these comebacks, you’ll be able to shut them down quickly and easily.
One classic option is the “I have a boyfriend” comeback. While some people might argue that this reinforces the idea that women only exist in relation to men, there’s no denying that it’s often effective at getting guys to back off.
Another option is the sarcastic approach – something like “Wow, I’m so flattered by your attention!” or “Do you do this with every girl who walks past?” can make them feel foolish for even trying.
If all else fails, try turning their own words against them. If they compliment your appearance, for example, respond with something like “Thanks! My parents did a great job creating me.” This makes it clear that their advances aren’t welcome without being too confrontational.
1. “Sorry, but my heart is on a break right now.”
2. “I’m not a GPS, so please stop trying to navigate into my personal space.”
3. “Is your name Google? Because you seem to have mistaken me for someone who is searching for you.”
4. “I’m allergic to pickup lines. Can we have a normal conversation instead?”
5. “My life is like a book, and you’re just a chapter I’m not interested in reading.”
6. “I must be a light switch because every time you come around, you turn me off.”
7. “I’m not a photographer, but I can definitely picture myself without you.”
8. “Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I’m not feeling a connection here.”
9. “I’m sorry, but I’m currently on a ‘no flirty guys’ diet.”
10. “If being hot is a crime, then you must be guilty as charged.”
I’m not looking for anything serious at the moment
11. “You must be a magician because whenever you’re around, everyone disappears.”
12. “I’m sorry, but my dance card is already full.”
13. “If you were a vegetable, you’d be a ‘cute-cumber.'”
14. “Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest and I’m not sure I can afford it.”
15. “Excuse me, but I think you dropped something. My standards, that is.”
16. “I’m not a genie, but I can grant you one wish: to stop hitting on me.”
17. “If I had a dollar for every time a guy hit on me, I’d be rich enough to ignore you.”
18. “I’m like a fine wine, and you’re more like a cheap beer.”
19. “Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’m not looking for.”
I’m happy being single and embracing my independence
20. “Sorry, but I’m only taking applications for the role of ‘best friend’ at the moment.”
21. “Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your unwanted advances.”
22. “I’m not a fortune teller, but I see you and me as just friends.”
23. “Excuse me, but do you have a name, or can I call you mine?”
24. “I’m not interested in being your rebound. I’m more like a three-pointer.”
25. “I have a black belt in karate, so you might want to be careful with those pickup lines.”
26. “If you were a vegetable, you’d be a ‘cute-cumber.'”
27. “I must be a snowflake because I’ve heard this pickup line a million times before.
28. “Sorry, but I’m not available for a romantic entanglement. Friendship, maybe.”
29. “If I had a penny for every time a guy hit on me, I’d have enough to buy some self-defense lessons.”
30. “I appreciate the effort, but I think you and I are better off as strangers.”
31. “I appreciate the attention, but I’m just not feeling it.”
32. “I have other priorities at the moment, so I’ll have to decline.”
33. “No thanks, I’m enjoying my independence.”
34. “I’m focusing on myself right now, so I’m not looking to date.”
35. “I’m not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship at this time.”
I’m content with my current relationship status
36. “I’m content being single and don’t need any distractions.”
37. “I’m not looking for anything beyond friendship at the moment.”
38. “Sorry, but I’m not interested in pursuing anything with you.”
39. “I’m flattered, but I’m happy being on my own.”
40. “I’m more focused on my career/passions/goals right now.”
41. “I’m not interested, but I wish you the best of luck.”
42. “I appreciate the offer, but I’ll have to say no.”
43. “I’m enjoying my independence too much to give it up right now.”
44. “I’m just not feeling a connection between us.”
45. “Thanks, but I think I’ll pass on that.”
Sorry, but I’m not looking for a romantic involvement at this time
46. “I value our friendship, so I’d rather keep it that way.”
47. “I’m not interested in dating anyone at the moment.”
48. “I’m flattered, but I’m not looking for a romantic involvement.”
49. “Sorry, but I’m not interested in pursuing anything further with you.”
50. “I’m happy being single and enjoying my own company.”
What are some comebacks for guys hitting on you?
It’s not uncommon to be hit on by guys, but it can be uncomfortable and even frustrating at times. There are a variety of comebacks you can use when faced with unwanted advances, depending on the situation and your comfort level.
One approach is humor. You could try saying something like “Sorry, I’m not interested in joining your fan club.” Another option is to deflect the attention back onto them by asking questions such as “Why do you feel the need to hit on strangers?” or “Is this how you usually introduce yourself?”
If they persist or become aggressive, don’t hesitate to be assertive and direct. Saying things like “I’m not interested” or “Please leave me alone” may seem blunt, but sometimes it’s necessary for your own safety.
Dealing with guys hitting on you can be quite a challenge. However, using these comebacks can help you assert yourself and make your boundaries clear. Remember to stay confident and don’t let anyone make you feel uncomfortable.
It’s important to note that while these comebacks can be useful in certain situations, they may not work for everyone. It’s always important to trust your instincts and do what feels right for you.
At the end of the day, it’s essential to prioritize your own safety and comfort above all else. Don’t hesitate to seek help or support if someone is making you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
We hope this article has provided some helpful tips for navigating unwanted attention from guys. With a little bit of confidence and quick thinking, you’ll be able to shut down any unwanted advances with ease!
Also Read: Best Comebacks To Did I Ask
Jessica Mathew is an author and practitioner of mindfulness and self-care who has a passion for self-help books. With her extensive knowledge and experience in the field of personal growth and development, Jessica is dedicated to helping people live their best lives by cultivating mindfulness and self-care practices.